Monday, April 12, 2010

Andy and Jenn's Engagement Party

The happy couple:
Lisa, Jenn and I before heading to the yacht:
Yesterday (after studying in the morning and afternoon) I went to Long Beach for an engagement party for Andy Steip (Brian's brother) and his fiancee, Jenn (who is a friend of mine). They are both in my bible study on Wednesday nights. The party was at my friend, Nicole's (she's a bridesmaid) parents house and on their yacht. The Detjen's were so nice to host the party. It was great to see everyone and we all had a fun time, even when the water was so choppy we were flung about! We ended the cruise with a champagne toast and prayer for Andy and Jenn.

Here's Jenn with Scotti and Rich (her soon-to-be in-laws): After the yacht tour a bunch of us went on the duffy (think Jungle Cruise). I really should have gone home to study, but I'm way too social for that! It was a fun cruise, even though we couldn't go to Naples. We weren't able t go all the way because it was high tide and the water was too high for us to pass under the bridges.

Bryan, Jenn and Ross laugh away!
I drove home and made it back at about 9pm. I studied for an hour longer and that was all I could do. :)

No comments: