Monday, April 12, 2010

Audit Exam

I took the audit exam today. I woke up, showered (to wake myself up) and then studied for several hours before heading to the test sight.

This testing required 2 forms of identification, a picture to be taken and several index finger scans before I headed into the exam room.

I actually finished the exam an hour earlier than I had allotted to me. Don't know what that means, especially since a guy told me he took the whole time to finish his exam. Can't really say much else about the exam, except that my brain was fried afterwards!

My friend, Alice, picked me up later and we went for a walk on the Strand. It was so nice to get outside and exercise! This past week I haven't done anything but work and study so it was nice to get moving! It was nice to hang out with Alice too!

Next on my plate--the Regulation exam on May 1st. I still have some homework to do before I do the final review. I'm taking tomorrow off, though!

No comments: