Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dropping Off a Meal

My church has a meals ministry for families that have new additions (the church better since they have over 30 babies born this year to the church families). Since I know Jenn and Andy, I signed up for a meal.

It gave me an opportunity to make my baked ziti recipe. I only know how to make meals for armies, so it works out because they got more than just one meal out of it. I also made a pear, feta and almond salad and bought a peach mimosa dressing that I hear was delicious on the salad. It sounded intriguing to me! I also bought 2 fruit tarts for dessert.

I had left over plates, napkins, glasses and utensils from the shower so I brought those along so they wouldn't have to do dishes (and I don't like to waste!).

I was able to spend some more time with Sophia.
Time passes quickly with a newborn in your arms, I tell ya! I actually was literally late to my own party (but only 5 minues) because Sophia is such a cuddler!

No comments: