Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Helen's Shower Set Up

My friend, Helen is getting married! I threw her a shower on May 28th. The theme was cherry blossoms!

Here I am in the apron my sister Tanya made me. I was so excited to have an opportunity to use it finally!
I set up an area for the guests to self-address an envelope so that would save Helen the trouble, since she is in a time crunch with all the wedding plans still to finalize.Everyone was requested to fill out advice cards for a game where Helen guesses who gave the advice.Here is the container I put the favors. Everyone got a set of 2 cherry blossom coasters.
What's a shower without shower punch! Here is a bouquet of stock, which I picked up from Trader Joes. Aren't they beautiful? And they smell spicy! Ever since then, I've wanted a bouquet for myself! Yep, I got my Martha Stewart on! I made the napkin rings!

No comments: