Friday, June 10, 2011

Spongebob and A Flat Tire

Sunday of Memorial Day, my friend, Heather and I went to Manhattan Beach for lunch and then walked from MB to Hermosa Beach and walked around Fiesta Hermosa. It was crowded and there were over 100 booths to explore.

We met someone famous while we were there:

When we got back to Heather's car, we discovered a flat tire. Good thing Heather knows how to change it. I assisted by taking the old tire and putting it back where the spare had been in the trunk.






1 comment:

Ginny said...

Congratulations on your new niece, Alexis! She is sooooo tiny and soooo darling! I was thinking about our trip to the Bronx Zoo, too. It was about this time of year FIVE years ago!

And happy birthday! I don't know if you got my e-cards or not. I sent them to your hotmail account. I really hope you'll have a wonderful year.

I'll try calling you soon. Grace is out of school next week, and summer is going to make things less busy around here!

Love you!