Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sophia Christine Steip

All weekend, my sister, Erika's sister-in-law was in labor and had the baby on late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Although I am really Jenn and Andy's sister-in-law's sister, I am considered part of the family, so they call me Auntie Alexis for their new daughter, Sophia Christine Steip.

Monday I was able to stop by the hospital and visit. When I arrived, there were three pastors there, a pastor's wife and the maternal grandma, or Mimi as she wants to be called (her actual name is Judy).

Cindy Kaney was holding Sophia when I came in...so small. Pastor Chris Cannon (head pastor at my church) lead us all in a word of prayer before everyone left (except me) since they had been there awhile.

Sophia is such a cuddler! She is so sweet! Now I have another niece to spoil, I mean positively influence.

No comments: