Friday, March 13, 2009

Back in Apartment

Today my friend, Stephanie, met me at Scotti and Rich's to follow me home to my apartment. Driving was okay, but I was glad Stephanie was there just in case. I am pretty fatigued and my throat is still a bit sore (I definitely watch the clock for medication time).

Stephanie took me to Trader Joe's to get a few things (mainly soft foods). Thank goodness TJs had their mashed potatoes! They are really good and I just had some and I can swallow them. Yay! I was a little embarrassed because I hadn't reactivated my new ATM card and my credit card co. had to issue me a new card because of fraudulent charges, so Steph had to pay for me and I just wrote her a check. Thank God she was there with me! God really had provided for me with good friends and good timing!

I'm going to take a nap now. I'm pooped and it seems I didn't do much all day! Steph did all the heavy lifting of my bags, etc.

No comments: