Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pageant of Our Lord

From left to right: Taylor, Gretchen, Stephanie, me, Lisa
Today I went to BASIC's (Brothers and Sisters in Christ) trip to see Pageant of Our Lord. The picture above is just 5 of the 18 of us that went to see the show.

Beforehand some of us met for an early dinner at Islands:

Me, Nicole, Lisa, Darcy and Stephanie

It's been 5 years since I've seen famous artworks depicted by live actors. It is amazing to behold. To learn more go to http://www.pageantofourlord.com/. There are several examples of what they produce in the show and they combine it with narration, vocals, an orchestra and so much more!
During the performance there was a really quiet moment in which the ice in my cup decided to collide into my mouth (I still have to have ice to reduce swelling). The noise was pretty loud and tons of people looked in my direction. Nicole laughed at me. :-)

No comments: